Friday, July 21, 2006





A few odds and ends...

Since my confidentiality agreement precludes me from sharing any production art from 30 Days with you fine folks, here's a few pieces I've done in my little bit of spare time down here in NZ. Back home, I'm campaigning for a spot on the the new Batman flick- these are a few concept pieces. Some of you have already seen them, but can one ever really get enough images of psychotic Batman villains?

I think not.

Also, here's a few pics that make me kinda sad. In the window of a vinatge clothing store right next to my hotel, there's a poor wildcat immortalized in a really low-rent taxidermy mishap. As most of you know, I like animals more than people for the most part, and the thought of something that was once so proud, free and beautiful ending up like this- especially when I have to walk past the poor bastard twice a day- really kind of sucks.

To be honest, though- I also giggle to myself because I can't help thinking about the 'sex panther' scene from Anchorman.

Oh yeah... I have no idea why the color's all screwed up on the Assassin cover- I'd fix it, but I'm too damn tired right now.

'Night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jet said...

Matty,

Sorry my proclivity for pop culture excess has put a strain on your wallet, to say nothing of your sex life.

I wanted to ask you the other day... how in the hell did you have occasion to email Snakebite?

I promise I'll do your damn tattoo when I get back... now shut up and go play some Condemned.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home