Wednesday, August 02, 2006





TGI...W?

Hey there chilluns... so it's Wednesday evening here in beautiful Auckland and I'm getting ready to leave the office and grab some din din.

I got my ticket today to go to Wellington Friday, so I can tour the illustrious WETA Workshop! Woo Hoo!

(In my best bad Yoda voice... "very excited am I. Kicks much ass this does.")

WETA Workshop is the amazing special effects house responsible for The Lord of the Rings, The Chronicles of Narnia, King Kong and- sometime very soon- The Red Star. One of the guys from the Workshop is staying at my same hotel and he's setting up a bitchin' tour for me Friday!

I'll have to be careful to avoid some sort of catastrophic geek overload.

Here's some random pics of more cool stuff from the studio.

Now get outta here you knuckleheads.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home